condensing vacuum hot water boiler
2018ISH heating HVAC industry event, fast Boiler "Thalia T7" was set aside to hold the event May 23, ISHChina & CIHE China (Beijing) International heating ventilation air conditioning, heat pumps fresh air and home comfort systems and technology exhibition in Beijing International Exhibition hot center opening.
what do you know about condensing vacuum hot water boilers?
1. What is a vacuum hot water boiler? Answer: so-called vacuum hot water boiler, also called vacuum phase change hot water boiler. When the boiler is working normally, the inner medium pressure of the boiler is lower than the atmospheric pressure, and the cold water is heated by phase change heat. Vacuum sealing inside the body of vacuum hot water boiler, negative pressure combustion of heat medium water, steam exchange between steam and heat exchanger, high heat efficiency, one-time treatment and perfusion of heat medium water in factory, no need to replenish water in operation. The unique design of vacuum hot water boiler has formed the characteristics of safety, stability and so on.
2. The composition and structure principle of vacuum Hot Water Boiler? Answer: the furnace body of a vacuum hot water boiler is divided into two parts: the upper part is a vacuum chamber (negative pressure steam chamber), and a tubular steam-water heat exchanger is installed in the space to heat the circulating water flowing through the heat exchanger. Operation principle: during the operation of vacuum hot water boiler, the heat medium water inside the furnace under negative pressure of vacuum absorbs the heat energy released from fuel combustion, boiling vaporizes into low temperature steam, and the low temperature steam rises to meet the system circulating water in stainless steel heat exchanger. Heating circulating water to the user for heating or sanitary hot water. The water vapor itself is cooled and condensed into droplets falling onto the surface of the heat medium and then heated again, thus completing the whole cycle. Heat medium water The cycle of "boiling = evaporation = condensation = heat medium water" is constantly carried out in the enclosed body, so there is no need to replenish condensate water and there is no danger of empty burning. The condensation heat transfer coefficient of steam-water condensation in vacuum hot water boiler is the highest in all heat transfer conditions.
3. What is a vacuum? Answer: vacuum state does not mean absolute pressure is zero, as long as lower than external pressure, can be called "vacuum". For example: vacuum boiler operating inside the shell is debugged as vacuum and maintained between-375pxHg--76mmHg.
4. What is vacuum? A: vacuum refers to the degree of gas rarity in vacuum, usually expressed as "high vacuum" and "low vacuum". High vacuum means good vacuum, low vacuum means poor vacuum. The value of vacuum degree indicates that the actual value of system pressure is lower than that of atmospheric pressure, that is, vacuum degree = atmospheric pressure-absolute pressure. International standard unit of vacuum: Pa (Pa).
5. Why is heat medium water in vacuum hot water boiler heated in vacuum? Answer: the boiling temperature of water is different under different pressures. Under an atmospheric pressure (0.1Mpa), the boiling temperature of water is 100 ℃, while the boiling temperature of water is 4 ℃ under 0.8Kpa pressure. The vacuum hot water boiler works within the pressure range of vacuum degree 2.67Kpa~66.6 Kpa, and the corresponding saturation temperature is 15 ℃ ~ 85 ℃. Therefore, in vacuum, heat medium water is easy to boil and vaporize.
6. The origin of vacuum hot water boiler? A: the basic principle of vacuum hot water boiler was born in 1972 at Zurich University of Technology. In 1975, Japan's TAKUMA Company developed a vacuum hot water boiler on the basis of the principle, which was patented for invention, and was gradually popularized all over the world. This technology has been developed and developed by Korean enterprises, and South Korean TAKUMA, has appeared one after another.
For increasingly strict emission limits of air pollution, low nitrogen introduced condensing gas hot water boiler, premix gas hot water boiler fully condensed, ultra-low emissions coupled vacuum boiler, nitrogen oxides (referred to as NOx) may be as low as 18 mg / cubic meter.
Fourth, the condensing vacuum hot water boiler mainly take the form of indirect heating boiler, mutatis mutandis, external heat exchanger and circulating water pump in the overall installation cost can save a large part; also has a fast heating, high efficiency and good heat characteristics, to a large extent for the user to save fuel costs.